25 February 2010

The rythm of the falling rain....

today, 25th of february 2010, heavy rain has struck Shah Alam this noon, and still no sign of stopping... looking at the rain, reminds me of my childhood, always enjoying playing in the rain! hehe... it also reminds me of the song "listen to the rythm of the falling rain" and "raindrops keep falling on my head"... man, i just love looking at the rain... so soothing, so peaceful and not to mention, cool... it cools down mother earth, it also cools people down too...!

looking at the rain is the only time i can think right! hard to believe, but it gives me peace to my soul and mind so that i can think pr0perly...

i miss playing in the rain! lets do rain dance, in the rain! =D

ala... bru dpt call... mama suh blk cpat n repair motor... nk tggu hujan reda dulu arr... at the mean time, i'll enjoy myself looking at the rain... =P

0 tH0ugHTs oF oTheRs:

Post a Comment