17 February 2010

Multitasking...!!??!!

haha! i'm the guy who likes to try everything! don't get the wr0ng idea, but trying things that are positive... such as sports... although i'm not good or really sucks at it, i still enj0ying it... =D

only winter sports i didn't get to play because Malaysia is sunny for 365 days a year... if it's not sunny, it'll rain... haha!

other than that, work and experience is sumthing else for me to be preoccupied...paper work, getting sponsorships, organizing events, i want to try everything... i want to learn, i want to give my best...

the only thing that drives me to this very day is my DAD... Trying to meet up to his standard is very very tough... he's a sportsman, he has a very go0d brains! n i'm nowhere near his standards...

i'm sorry dad, i still can't meet up to your standards... but trust me, i'm trying my best to do it...

1 tH0ugHTs oF oTheRs:

'Izzah Mohd Najib said...

i cnt believe.. u have talent in writing too man.. keep it up! btw, i loves this post.. ;))

Post a Comment