13 December 2010

I'm wounded.....

Have you ever been stabbed before? do you know how it feels if a 10tan truck falls directly on top of you? have you ever feel being electricuted with 10k watts of electricity?

imagine put all that together, and it happens to your own heart.... for me, that's how frustration feels like...

After what i've done, you still miss him instead of me?? you only miss to hit me and torture me...

is it still not enough the love i gave you? you know my love is a privilege... why not try to love me instead of remembering things about that jerk?? Am i not good enough? is it because of he's taller and i'm fatter??

u asked me to give you time to forget about him, and i gave you all the time you need... but i can't wait for 5years like before....

u asked me to understand th condition you are in right now, but have you ever tried to understand me? if i can, why not you? is it because all humans are different??

hmm.... what i'm asking you is to think rasionally with your mind... please... i'm begging you... i'm like others, i want to be loved...

0 tH0ugHTs oF oTheRs:

Post a Comment