02 December 2010

Apa yang sebenarnya berlaku hari ini?


Let's recap on today's activity.... i wake up at 5am, blurred and don't know what to do. Then, 6.30am i took m shower... after that, get dressed and solat... then, around 7.15am i drove and dropped Waqar at YSIS... i was on my way to the hospital, heavy traffic congested the road... plus, lousy and 'kurang ajar' drivers was all over the place... ku memecahkan keheningan pagi itu dengan kata2 'power' dan tidak menyenangkan langsung.... they're really testing my patience...

arriving at the hospital, no parking... so many sick people nowadays... damnit! I went to the X-ray room and being x-rayed after waiting 1/2++ hour... it sucks... Then, they asked me to go to the S.O.P.D... Whatthehell is that????? after following instructions, arrived at the surgery clinic... i gave my referral letter, they asked me to sit... i sat d
own, another 10 minutes they called my back semata-mata meminta i.c.... i gave my i.c., they asked me to sit down again... another 10-15minutes, i was called again... they gave me the letter and i.c. and told me to come on 25th of january 2011... whatthefuck??? they made me waited just to say that i have to come again on the 25th??? i have things to do, i'm on practical... why do they like to waste my time just like that???

good thing my 'sister', Cheong Zhi Qing cheered me up today by showing improvement on her walking and standing... she was born prematurely and diagnosed with Diplegic Cerebral Palsy... for me, she is cute, adorable and clever... she doesn't want anybody else to take care of her except me and Amalina.... huhuhu... i love her and hoping to see her grow up normally... my short term goal is to make sure she can stand unsupported with her own 2 feet... Very easy for us normal people, but very hard for them the disa
bled...

so, was it worth it that i had a bad start for today? until now i'm feeling that i can't get rid of this frown on my face... why??? For me, Cheong Zhi Qing was the only person that can make me happy today... huhuhu.... many thanks for her... i'm sure i'll feel sad leaving this place, especially her........


1 tH0ugHTs oF oTheRs:

oreo said...

so sweettttt :)

Post a Comment