13 February 2011

Stay Strong, as you were before...

A message to myself.. stay strong, as you were before... for her's sake, please stay intact so that she can remain happy...

it'll probably sound like i'm pampering too much, but for me, i have to give the best to her... i'm her boy, i'm also her best friend, and she doesn't want to lose both titles...

by being her friend, i have to listen and understand about her feelings, although it involves her ex which also the person who betrays me, stab me at the back without him noticing it...

by being her friend, i have to go through that pain and suffering just to listen to shatever she wants to say so that she'll be happy again by spitting out all the sadness...

i have to bear the pain so that she won't lose a friend... i have to stay strong...

to me, she is more important than whatever i am... my feelings, my strength, myself especially, not that important compared to her...

as long as i can make you happy, it'll be fine... anything that can make you happy, i'm willing to do it, whatever the costs...

1 tH0ugHTs oF oTheRs:

Anonymous said...

suppose to be like that. but don't love a person so much. you might hurt yourself.

Post a Comment