02 April 2010

hey lonesome!!! y r u here wit me???




time is sh0wing 2.09 in the morning.... still, i haven't sleep yet... what am i supposed to do??? it's all quiet and peaceful... too quiet to be exact... lonesome is also here with me...

me: hey lonesome! why are u here with me???

lonesome: because you're empty maaaaa........

me: what do you mean by empty?? i still got my family and friends.....

lonesome: of course! but you don't have a person you love and care for you differently from them...

me: hmmm....... quite true... still in search of that person.... the ones that are here are already taken... not to mention my crush...... it's like 2 worlds apart and i feel like i can't reach to her...

lonesome: can't u try to talk to her about the way you feel towards her?

me: no, i'm too nervous and too shy to even talk to her!

lonesome: in that case, i'll be here beside you longer! hahahahahahaha!!!

me: damn... huhuhu.....

lonesome: hey, this is not the "WanZack" that i kn0w larh........ are you lost within yourself???

me: dunno laa.... it's been a long time since i have a crush... and the last time i had a crush, it crushes me into bits of pieces! huhuhu.... these experiences taught me, and i think i should playsafe and let it go... besides, no 1 kn0ws about this crush......

lonesome: up to you..... don't blame me if i'm around you always.... hehehehehehe......

me: ...............................*he loves making me speechless*




i think i'm going crazy already, talking to myself in the middle of the night..... huhuhuhuhu.......

0 tH0ugHTs oF oTheRs:

Post a Comment